Presenting the next Astro Masters 2018.
Entry Forms are now Online and payment can be made via PayPal to email@example.com (thanks to those who have already done this – great to see the enthusiasm building). Numbers are limited so get your entries in ASAP to avoid missing out. Read below for more details and keep an eye on this web site and the Facebook page.
Hello and welcome to what we hope will be a good weekend’s racing and a bit of fun on and off the track!
A reminder of how our track runs (CLICK HERE for New clubhouse video) or (CLICK HERE for Old clubhouse video) – but I think the layout will be a little different!! for this event – thanks for fantastic videos Greg.
Astro Masters timetable
We will be running, Open Practice ( Ebuggy First Off) Saturday morning with Heats and Raffle to finish the day.
Sunday last of the Heats, Finals start with Ebuggy then Nitro Finals Sunday
This Event is over two days, due to Marshalling requirements where possible we need everyone entering to be able to attend both days, Saturday and Sunday?
OK here is what we are looking at:
Important Note –
– This is planned as a fun weekend for all levels of driver from beginner to pro
– Tyres are the driver’s choice to keep it all simple ( Mini Spike, Mini Pins or Spiral most common used)
– Rules and final decisions by NNN Race director on the day
– 1:8 electric & nitro heats 7 minutes
– 1:8 electric final 15 minutes
– 1:8 nitro finals A 45mins, B 30mins, C+ 15mins (Top 2 Bump-up)
– For all Practice / Heats and Finals you Marshall after your run. (Last heat out to Marshal first heat and A Nitro Drivers to Marshal First Final unless otherwise directed by race control) Volunteers maybe require through the weekend, please help if asked.
– Gates open 8.00am
– Briefing 9.00-9.15am
– Practice starts 9.30am in heat order. Marshal after your heat. Heat 9 to Marshall heat 1.
– 3 x qualifying heats start directly after Practice.
– Club Raffle
– Gates open 8.00
– 2 x qualifying heats starts 9.30am
– Finals start by 12pm (all going well!)
– Presentations and away home 4.30pm
Entry Forms & Any questions
– Entry open
– Payment via Paypal – Remember Entries are not confirmed till payment is received.
– PayPal (Send Money) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Email email@example.com with any questions
THE ASTRO Master 2018 – it’s the event to bring 1:8th EBuggy and Nitro Racers together for a 2 day driving experience with a bit of fun on & off the track.